Graduate Business Analyst
Salary: up to £30,000 depending on experience and knowledge plus generous holiday allowance and benefits (pension, Income protection and death in service).
Our client is a highly successful discretionary investment management company, providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients. they are a privately owned, LLP, with offices on the south coast and in London.
The company has a strong, dynamic culture where everyone feels part of a team and where they can have fun and grow in their career.
We are recruiting a candidate to work alongside the Senior Management Team to assist with the continued digital transformation of the business. You will be working across all functions of the business from outset.
The role is suitable for those seeking broad and varied exposure to the operations of a wealth management business whilst also gaining experience of M&A.
The role will report to the COO and the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Applying business knowledge to the project environment including close collaboration with other teams
- Provide conceptual solutions to often complicated business problems and make recommendations for preferred solutions
- Understanding and defining existing and proposed states of all internal and external journeys to improve business processes
- Work with and maintain CRM systems to improve efficiency across the firm
- Use of quantitative skills to analyse large, complex data sets to support other departments’ initiatives
- Actively seeking ways of improving quality and efficiencies in procedures in particular to assist the sales function
- Support with the acquisition and integration of acquired firms
You will need to be:
- A new graduate or 1-2 years in Financial Services or Management Consultancy
- Educated to a minimum degree level (minimum 2:1, preferably STEM background) from a leading university
- An excellent communicator who is also down to earth and can work well in a team
- A technology native who has applied experience with Microsoft Excel but who is comfortable applying that knowledge to other systems. Some evidence of coding will be advantageous
- Able to demonstrate good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines, often autonomously
- Able to influence business stakeholders at all organisational levels
- Able to form successful professional relationships both internally and externally
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with a superb culture and where personal career development is supported and encouraged. If you have the required skills and experience please apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>