We are searching for a Front of House Manager with oodles of charm and the personality to carry you forward in a fast paced dynamic and creative office. With an experienced and innovative large team you will need to be proactive and in control of your own workload – we are looking for someone who can take charge and get stuck in straight away!
Who are they?
Based in the centre of vibrant Bristol our client is an independent creative marketing agency expanding rapidly. This office isn’t your everyday office, think a leafy urban space with exposed brick walls and gorgeous snugs – somewhere you look forward to working everyday!
What will YOU be doing?
You’re the first point of contact for this office so you must deliver top quality customer service – happy to get stuck in and your organisational skills must be on point! You’ll be as happy chatting to clients as you will be setting up meeting rooms, all with an infectiously positive attitude.
Some of the tasks you’ll need to manage:
- Running a busy switchboard – efficiently dealing with enquiries and messages
- Giving all visitors a charming welcome
- Planning all internal and external catering and hospitality including social events and workshops
- Working to promote the company’s busy social calendar and planning key events (a huge amount of fun in our eyes!)
- Managing UK and international travel for the team
- Managing office facilities and office supplies
- Looking after the office’s security, access and health and safety
What we’re looking for from you:
- You must have previous reception experience and management of a busy switchboard
- You will need previous hospitality experience, training and/or qualifications
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Strong IT skills in MS packages
- Customer Service skills derived from previous corporate experience
- Bonus points for working in a creative environment and organising corporate/social events!
What will you be getting out of this deal?
- Up to 25K
- 23 days holiday increasing to 25
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking (and a shower at the office – handy!)
- Private medical insurance and a healthcare cash plan
- A phenomenal work environment with lovely passionate colleagues – plus a lot more!