Location: Whiteley, Near Southampton, Hampshire
Our client is a discretionary investment management company, providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients. They are a highly successful, privately owned, LLP, with 3 offices in the UK, a channel islands regulated subsidiary and one on-shore and two off-shore fund entities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast moving, fast growing, dynamic and challenging culture but also one where everyone feels part of the team and where they can have fun.
The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of the financial services industry and surrounding legislation; and be confident in their ability to provide administrative support to financial planners and paraplanners within the complaint guidelines set out by the FCA and the company, to achieve the company’s business production targets.
The role of Financial Administrator will include:
- Delivering a high standard of technical administrative support and customer service within the financial services team in line with company strategies, policies and procedures
- To maintain client confidentiality, data protection and other legislative and organisational responsibilities
- To project a professional and friendly image to the company’s clients, visitors, and other contacts
- To take a flexible approach to all work tasks, with the ability to work well with the team
- To identify and seek out opportunities for continuous improvements
- Arranging meetings with clients on behalf of financial planners
- Sending confirmation of appointment emails/letters
- Preparing for meetings by pulling together all mandatory documentation and producing valuation reports of a high standard
- Updating electronic files, policy details and valuations to ensure accurate reporting
- Reviewing meeting notes and recording of action post meeting
- To maintain up to date information and progress reports on back office system
- To analyse information received from provider requests to ensure all necessary information has been provided
- To provide paraplanners with the correct and accurate information that is required for them to carry out their duties in drafting recommendations for financial planners
- To provide support in other areas as required, in order to deal with the needs of clients and the varying demands of the department and company.
- Previous experience of working with IFA companies
- Systems knowledge of AO, Iris, Curo desirable
- CF1 qualification desirable but not essential
- Good attention to detail
- Good numerical and literacy skills
- Computer literate, with good communication skills
- The ability to fit in and work well with the rest of the team
- Financial Services: 5 year +
Please apply immediately for an opportunity to join this successful team!//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>