We have just been asked to find a Finance Assistant on a full-time permanent basis for our very well-known multi award winning Bristol based client. This fantastic new role will be working for a lovely charity where the work really does make a difference and changes lives. The charity works on a local, regional and national level in order to raise money and to build their brand.
The successful Finance Assistant will have at least 2 years’ experience in a financial role and be a conscientious and dedicated finance professional, with the ability to work alongside and communicate with all teams throughout the organisation. The Finance Assistant will be responsible for maintaining and establishing new finance processes, working alongside the Finance Business Manager to implement new reporting and financial analysis. You will provide confident and innovative finance solutions across the organisation which will support our organisation and help generate additional funds for the charity.
Key tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reconciling & processing all donations to the charity from all income streams e.g. cash, online, bank
- Organising and managing all invoice and gift records
- Assisting with financial reporting & analysis
- Investigating and resolving financial queries – internal and external
- Reconciliation and processing of trading subsidiary finance
- Reconciling and banking of gifts
- Reconciling the petty cash processes
- Assist the Finance Business Manager
- Assisting the Operations and Services team
- Keep abreast of charity law and abide by the Charities Act, Fundraising Regulator, Institute of Fundraising Code of Practice and all relevant legislation
- Carry out other tasks and duties as required, to support colleagues across the organisation.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this lovely new role, please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying for our roles, unfortunately this is not possible due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days from the date you submitted your CV, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.