12 Month FTC with the possibility of becoming permanent
Up to £30K per annum (Depending on Experience)
Our client, a fast-growing, award winning company in the TV industry are looking for an experienced, highly efficient and personable Finance Assistant to provide comprehensive support to the Finance Team in their modern offices based in a fabulous part of central Bristol. This is a pivotal role in a fast-paced environment and you will be looking after the accounts system in a company of 200+ staff.
What we are looking for:
This role is perfect for a Finance Assistant with lots of Purchase Ledger experience. You must be a self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment and work to strict deadlines. This role would be perfect for someone who has worked in one place for a few years and is looking to move on to their second role. This is a great role for someone looking to develop their finance career in the media industry.
- Purchase ledger: maintain supplier data base, match purchase orders to supplier invoices, process invoices on PMI, investigate and resolve discrepancies, reconcile supplier statements and process payment lists ready for approval, set up bank payments
- Petty cash: organise advances both GBP and foreign currency, process claims and ensure VAT correctly analysed and receipts attached prior to uploading to the accounts system
- Credit Card Administration Process: reconciled corporate card statements and ensure VAT correctly analysed and receipts attached prior to uploading to the accounts system
- Bank, petty cash and travel card reconciliations
- Provide general support to the Accounts Team to ensure effective financial control
- Must have used a wide range of software with expertise in Microsoft Excel and various accounting packages
- Knowledge of the production process from filming through post production to broadcast
- Able to understand and comply with statutory guidelines
This is a fabulous opportunity to work in a fast-paced role for a great company in an exciting industry. This 12 Month FTC is offered with an attractive salary of up to £30K per annum and lovely benefits including 28 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, free breakfasts, staff parties and monthly bring your dog to work days! If you have the skills and experience for this role, then please click apply!
Please be aware that there is no parking at this location so you must be able to get to Clifton.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>