Role: PA to Creative Heads of TV Production Company
Salary: up to £30k + great benefits!
12 months fixed term contract with view to permanent
Are you an experienced Personal Assistant with a background of working in the TV or media industry? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and fast growing TV production company working at senior level. It’s a big role providing effective PA and administrative support to the Creative Heads of Department. You will be working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment where no two days will be the same! You will need to be a polished PA with natural communication skills, able to anticipate your Executives’ needs and manage choc-a-block diaries in a busy and exciting environment.
The role involves providing PA and senior administrative support to three to four Senior Executives so you will need to have a proven track record of working in the heart of a busy media company and have an excellent knowledge of office support functions such as composing correspondence, note-taking and coordinating multiple projects. If you have an understanding of the production of TV programmes and experience in Photoshop this will be a big bonus!
If you think that you are the perfect person described above, then please read through the duties and requirements and apply below!
- Maintain and manage the diaries of the Executive team
- Arrange and minute Management Meetings and some departmental meetings
- Work with Management Assistant & Development Assistant to ensure that other members of the Executive and Senior Management teams have co-ordinated diaries when involved in joint meetings
- Liaise with Administration Assistant to make sure that clients and visitors are greeted professionally and refreshments are provided as required
- Organise whole-company events
- Organise travel arrangements in the UK and overseas
- Keep accurate records of the Executive’s expenses and credit card expenditure
- Manage the company petty cash and liaise with Accountant and Managers. (Weekly reconciliation, accurate log of all receipt/expenditure)
- Field telephone calls to the Executives
- Compose correspondence, letters and emails as required
- Cover for the Executive Assistant when they are on holiday or sick
- To maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times and exercise discretion and good judgement when dealing with confidential matters
- To promote and maintain excellent customer and public relations by dealing efficiently, effectively and politely with all matters that fall within your responsibility
- Proven experience of providing support in an administrative support role within the TV/creative industry
- Good knowledge of office support functions including composing correspondence, note taking and coordinating a workload of multiple projects
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience in the use of Photoshop (desirable)
- Strong verbal communication with the ability to produce clear and accurate documentation
- Strong team player but with the willingness to take the necessary initiative to get the job done
- A sense of initiative and willingness to take on responsibility
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays) and extra 5 days after a years’ service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free food on Fridays
- Free toast and fruit!
- Christmas and Summer staff parties with free bar
- Bring your dog to work on the last Friday of the month!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then you have not been successful this time around.