Minimum 12 Month Maternity cover contract
Core working hours Monday to Friday 9.30am-6pm with some flexibility required
Salary £35K – 42K + benefits
Our client, a fast-growing, award winning company in the Media industry are looking for an experienced, highly efficient and personable Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to the Senior Management Team in their modern offices based in a fabulous part of central Bristol. The role has a global reach and the role holder will be supporting the CEO, COO and Finance & Commercial Director.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ solid experience in a Senior PA/Executive Assistant role and have a polite, professional demeanour. You will be a confident facilitator, used to working at Director/Board Level in a fast-paced environment. Although professionalism and confidentiality are tantamount, this role would suit someone with an outgoing personality and with experience in the Media industry.
Main responsibilities of the Executive Assistant role include but are not limited to:
- Providing complete and confidential administrative support to the Senior Management Team
- Act as a Gatekeeper for the Senior Management Team, fielding calls as appropriate
- Ensuring pro-active and co-ordinated diary management and effective email management
- The preparation of pre-meeting documentation and presentations
- Minute taking
- Ensuring all travel arrangements and documentation requirements are fully met and planned for in advance
- Organising meetings, whole company events and overseas travel and conferences, including all associated logistics and agendas
- Comprehensive knowledge of video conferencing software such as Zoom etc
- Liaising and building relationships with suppliers and clients
- Ensuring adequate EA & PA support is available during holiday and absence periods
- Record, manage and process the Executive’s expenses in an effective and efficient manner
Essential knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Proven Executive Assistant experience at a Senior Management level
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent organisational skills, particularly in relation to diary and event management and the ability to manage effectively an ever-changing workload
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent, proven time management skills and the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Logical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Confident decision-making ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate at all levels
- Experience of dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Event management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very discrete with the ability to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information.
This is a fabulous opportunity to work in a fast-paced role for a great company in an exciting industry. This Maternity cover Executive Assistant role is offered with an attractive salary and lovely benefits including 28 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, free breakfasts, staff parties and monthly bring your dog to work days! If you have the skills and experience for this role, then please click apply!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.