EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO MANAGING DIRECTOR
£40-£50k DOE plus discretionary bonus plus benefits package
This is a superb opportunity for a highly skilled and strategic Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director of an award-winning professional services and consulting group based in Bristol. The company is a boutique, leading specialist in their industry with a global reach and offices in the UK and USA. The Managing Director and Founder is dedicated in his role to guide the business strategy, lead teams, work with the Board and also win and deliver work in a client facing role.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with a consistent career history to provide the highest-level one to one support. The successful candidate will have not just the given EA skills, but also the commercial acumen and aptitude to manage, anticipate and resolve issues, review and disseminate information, juggle priorities and work in a fast-paced environment. This role will require a degree level education, great communication skills and a confident facilitator who is happy to share their own views.
- Diary management across global time zones with an often-changing schedule.
- Ensure all travel arrangements/documentation are fully met and planned in advance.
- Manage communication and respond accordingly.
- Organise, attend and produce minutes of meetings, including Board meetings.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop strong relationships.
- Assist with project management and the review of detailed reports.
- Confidential involvement with all business affairs and personal support.
- Ensure accuracy of client deliverables and records.
- Create advanced PowerPoint presentations.
- Preparation and filing of monthly expenses.
Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level.
- 5+ years proven track record working as a senior level Executive Assistant.
- A background from the professional services sector.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Suite.
- Resourceful with outstanding organisational skills.
- Professional and confidential manner.
The role does require a flexible approach to being accessible longer than core hours when necessary. This a great opportunity to work at senior level in a growing, agile company with strong company values, team culture and ambitious plans for growth. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience outlined please apply immediately.
Currently working remotely and in normal times one day a week in the office preferred.
Whilst we would love to respond to every candidate applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.