Core working hours Monday to Friday 9.30am-6pm with some flexibility required
Salary £40-42K + benefits
Our fabulous client, a fast-growing, award winning TV Production company, is now looking for a highly experienced, efficient and personable Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to the CEO and COO.
This exciting new Executive Assistant role has a global reach, and the successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years solid experience in an Executive Assistant capacity. You will have a warm, polite, friendly but professional demeanour and be a confident facilitator, used to working at Director/Board Level in a fast-paced environment. Although professionalism and confidentiality are tantamount, this role would suit someone with an outgoing personality, preferably with experience gained from the media industry.
Main responsibilities of the Executive Assistant role include but are not limited to:
- Providing complete and confidential administrative support to the CEO and COO
- Act as a Gatekeeper fielding calls as appropriate
- Ensuring pro-active and co-ordinated diary management and effective email management
- The preparation of pre-meeting documentation and presentations
- Minute taking at Board Level
- Ensuring frequent travel arrangements and documentation requirements are fully met and planned for in advance
- Organising meetings, whole company events, overseas travel and conferences, including all associated logistics and agendas
- Comprehensive knowledge of video conferencing software
- Liaising and building relationships with senior level Executives globally, as well as clients and suppliers.
- Ensuring adequate EA & PA support is available during holiday and absence periods
- Record, manage and process the Executives’expenses in an effective and efficient manner
Essential knowledge, skills and experience required:
- At least 5 years experience as a Senior PA or Executive Assistant at Senior Management level
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent organisational skills, particularly in relation to diary and event management
- Ability to manage effectively an ever-changing workload
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent, proven time management skills and the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Logical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Confident decision-making ability
- Polite, professional interpersonal skills
- Experience of dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very discrete with the ability to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information.