Project Delivery Manager/Executive Assistant
Remuneration: circ. £30,000
This is a unique and exciting opportunity! We are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant/Project Delivery Manager with impeccable presentation and organizational skills to support a small, inspirational and busy team working in a challenging and highly rewarding environmental, social business.
The business convenes, catalyzes and invests in interventions to ensure less pollution and more conservation to protect the environmental sector both in the UK and globally.
Candidates will have:
- Up to date practical application of software to optimize efficiency of a small business and be extremely proficient at using Office 365, to include Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have impressive written communication skills, with a meticulous eye for spelling and grammar.
- Ideally degree level education with a minimum of 3 years of practical experience as a project manager or senior administrator. You will need to have proven project management methods and ideally related qualification, such as Scrum or PRINCE2 Agile.
- Experience in creating and managing Instagram and Twitter to ensure traffic is driven to these accounts and relevant content is maintained.
- Real examples to clarify how you practically process, priorities and manage multiple tasks.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the management of social media strategy through implementing campaigns, postings and relevant messaging.
- Make sure program events/multi stakeholder meetings are run brilliantly and convened to create an environment that can excel in delivering objectives. This will include scheduling, booking travel and accommodation, identifying and organising venues and supporting development of presentational material, lining up catering and contingency plans.
- Research; to hunt down hidden treasures of information, understanding the importance of cross-sectorial responses – bringing the unlikely together, turning theory into practical action.
- Enable a small team to simultaneously deliver program activities.
- Manage relationships with a variety of personalities, from community members and businesses to scientists and members of Government.
- Actively seek out individuals, organisations, events and opportunities to support the development of their projects, knowledge and networks.
- Curate and deliver a monthly newsletter to be shared across our key stakeholders.
To flourish in this role, you will need to:
- Find reward through enabling and supporting others.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have at least 4 years of professional experience. Experience as a project manager, Executive Assistant or PR manager are all valuable.
- Be motivated to work alone.
- Be naturally proactive and have a rigorous commitment to solving problems creatively and swiftly.
- Be detail-oriented and devoted to seeing tasks completed.
- Tech savvy, dynamic and adaptive approach to using software to keep the team organised. Understand business systems to include Trello, Dropbox, Zoom, Office 365.
- Personally, strive to be authentic and mindful in all your relationships.
- Maintain absolute discretion and loyalty towards the business team and partners.
- Have the interest and drive to work in a “start-up” environment
- Already be, or imagine becoming, a passionate Champion for the environmental business.