Events Sales Executive
Up to £30K (DOE) + generous commission
Are you a solid Business Development Executive or an Events Sales Executive looking to progress your career further with an amazing events company? Do you have outstanding customer service skills? Are you able to take a consultative approach? If so… we have some excellent #Sales #BizDev opportunities with an international events company we’d like to share with you.
The successful Events Sales executive will be working on some high-profile technology events around the world and will have the opportunity to put your stamp on a growing event conference business. It’s an entrepreneurial fast-moving company with a passion for new tech and a fun, lively team environment.
The main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Drive exhibition & sponsorship sales across a portfolio of exhibitions, conferences and publishing titles
- Face to face at events, and building events via a consultative sales approach building relationships
- Work within a team environment, build good on-going relationships with clients to deliver on their event objectives
- Matching client requirements with event packages – exhibition, sponsorship, branding, and the like
- Being part of a growing team feeding in new ideas, and growing new events
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this fantastic new Events Sales Executive role and would like to take your next step in sales earning a very competitive salary and great benefits package, then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying for our roles, unfortunately this is not possible due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days from the date you submitted your CV, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>