Excellent opportunity for an eDiscovery Trainee Project Manager/Paralegal to join a leading international law firm.
Our client currently has a requirement for an eDiscovery Trainee Project Manager/Paralegal to join their eDiscovery and Client Data team in Bristol. The firm has an excellent reputation and has offices in London, Bristol, Singapore and Hong-Kong.
The role will involve:
- Management and manipulation of electronic documentation in accordance with client instructions
- Effective problem solving under pressure, guiding lawyers as to alternative solutions and making reasoned recommendations
- Liaising directly with legal teams, and troubleshooting technical issues throughout an eDiscovery project’s lifecycle
- Delivering high quality and timely output to internal and external clients
- Working on multiple eDiscovery projects of varying complexity on a range of platforms, such as Relativity and Axcelerate
- Working to develop an environment of constant improvement: enthusiastically sharing with and helping others; and taking responsibility for aspects of team development, such as intranet pages, training and induction, process improvement, particular technologies etc.
To be considered for this role, you must have a passion for technology with technical/IT ability. Ideally, you will also have experience of working in a law firm or have a law degree. Salary for the role is up to £25,000.