Temporary eDiscovery and Client Data Manager
Fixed Term – Maternity Cover (1 year)
Part time or Full time
Up to £40K Pro rata
Overview of the role
Our client is looking for an experienced eDiscovery professional to act as the first escalation point for technical and legal issues arising from eDiscovery exercises and the provision of client data solutions. This is a temporary role to cover the maternity leave of existing the eDiscovery and Client Data Manager. Their eDiscovery and Client Data team provide accessible end-to-end support throughout all stages of the EDRM, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective solution is achieved. These services are provided predominantly to litigation teams, but support is also provided for non-litigation matters such as data breaches, data subject access requests and investigations.
Responsibilities of the Temporary eDiscovery Manager:
- Advise and consult with stakeholders on technical and legal issues arising from eDiscovery exercises.
- Lead and supervise an existing team of eDiscovery project managers in their daily management of cases, ensuring their processes align with existing policies and workflows as well as industry best practice.
- Oversee and manage relations with third party technology providers, both from an overall perspective and throughout the lifecycle of individual projects.
Qualities & Skills:
Desirable qualities and skills for the Temporary eDiscovery Manager:
- Extensive experience in the eDiscovery industry, spanning all stages of the EDRM
- Proficiency in a range of eDiscovery technologies, particularly the Relativity platform
- A sound knowledge of legal technology solutions and the UK eDiscovery industry
- Detailed understanding of the legal framework of electronic disclosure, existing protocols, practices and relevant legal standards
- Well organised, and adept at managing teams, suppliers, technology and team projects
- Flexible – in approach, working hours, and priority management
- A highly effective communicator – both written and oral. In particular, capable of articulating technical concepts effectively
The ideal arrangement will be three days per week in Bristol. However, given the unique nature of this temporary role, we will consider both full and part-time applications. The Temporary eDiscovery Manager will report to the Head of Legal Operational Support, who is based in Bristol.
In addition to offering a very competitive salary of up to £40K pro rata (depending on experience), our client currently offers the following fantastic benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave with the option to apply annually to flex by either buying or selling some of your entitlement (pro-rated for part-time employees)
- Interest-free season ticket loan (following completion of probationary period)
- Group personal pension (via salary sacrifice)
- Discretionary bonuses
- Private medical insurance (personal)
- Confidential employee assistance programme
- Health screenings
- Subsidised restaurant and coffee bar
- Access to a range of special firm discounts
- Bike racks, lockers and shower rooms
If you have the necessary skills, qualifications and experience required for this fantastic role, then please click apply today!!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>