EA to CEO Salary £40-£45k Work from Bristol office at least 3 days per week
This is a superb opportunity for a highly skilled and strategic Executive Assistant to support the CEO of a highly successful and award-winning cloud-based communications company based in North Bristol with superb offices and great team culture.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with a consistent career history to provide the highest-level of support. The successful candidate will have not just the given EA skills, but also be able to manage, anticipate and resolve issues, juggle priorities and work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Provide complete and confidential administrative support to the CEO
- Diary management
- Ensure all travel arrangements/documentation are fully met and planned in advance.
- Manage communication and respond accordingly.
- Organise, attend and produce minutes of meetings, including Board meetings.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop strong relationships.
- Assist with project management and the review of detailed reports.
- Confidential involvement with all business affairs and personal support.
Skills and Experience
- Proven track record working as a senior level Executive Assistant.
- A background from the professional services sector.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Suite.
- Resourceful with outstanding organisational skills.
- Professional and confidential manner.
Whilst we would love to respond to every candidate applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>