Looking to start a career in the creative industry? Proven experience in administration? We’ve got a lovely job with bags of room to progress and develop a fantastic digital career in a fun and lively office. You must be a self-motivated individual and technology native with a passion for organisation and an eagle eye for detail.
You’ll be joining a dynamic and energetic team in gorgeous urban offices with exposed brickwork in Bristol. A creative agency with a track-record of wonderful campaigns – you’ll even enjoy waking up and heading into work on a Monday!
What will you be doing?
You’ll be the glue that holds the Technical Team together, providing crucial administrative and organisational support and managing client requests. If Digital Project Management is something you are aspiring towards then this job is your ideal springboard.
- You’ll be resolving small requests before escalating to the team (if necessary)
- Scheduling the team’s request diary
- Liaising between your team and the client
- Supporting requests for content management across a variety of projects
- Presenting demonstrating and training clients at regular international meetings
All the must-haves:
- A minimum of one years experience in a similar role – this is non-negotiable, sorry folks!
- Top class organisational skills
- An eye for detail
- The ability to work independently off your own back to strict deadlines
- A passion for learning new software tools and systems
- A highly professional demeanor and work ethic
- You must be a real team-player, as happy to get the coffee as you are to share your knowledge and ideas
All the TECHIE must-haves:
- An accurate knowledge of Microsoft office – heavily focusing on word and excel
- The ability to work with MAC and be highly familiar with multiple browsers
- A working knowledge of the user end of website management such as WordPress
- A very basic understanding of HTML or CSS
What will you be getting out of this deal?
- 23 days holiday increasing to 25
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking (and a shower at the office – handy!)
- Private medical insurance and a healthcare cash plan
- A phenomenal work environment with lovely passionate colleagues – plus a lot more!
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>