DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
£25-£27k + BENEFITS
We are delighted to be helping our prestigious client to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Executive in Bristol. This is an amazing opportunity to join a team where you will learn and progress your career by supporting the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to implement the digital strategy for their brands within the healthcare sector.
You will need to be the type of person who loves to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. Someone who collaborates, comes up with ideas, enjoys digital, has a flexible attitude and wants to develop and progress.
This role offers variety as it combines both digital expertise with creative writing … the perfect mix!
- Assist the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to develop a digital strategy for the range of their brands
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager with the day to day management of their websites implementing required content updates
- Lead the delivery of website updates for key campaigns
- Engage with subject matter experts for input and ensure compliance of all assets
- Work collaboratively with IT where necessary to deliver website development projects
- Manage the digital element of integration of new acquisitions
- Support in the management of PPC campaigns to elevate local search results for all brands
- Work collaboratively with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, agency and brand team to define the role of PPC to support key marketing activities
- Work with the digital agency and Senior Digital Marketing Manager to oversee the setup and maintenance of PPC campaigns, including keywords, copy and recommended budget to maximise reach and engagement
- Continually build and redefine these campaigns, proactively reporting and challenging
- Use Google Analytics and other reporting tools to monitor and evaluate digital performance and make recommendations for improvements
- Provide regular weekly and monthly updates on performance including specific campaigns
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to deliver a content strategy that will deliver rich and engaging content to support all digital channels
- Create / edit content for the website
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to establish robust processes and ways of working within the digital team to ensure effective delivery of marketing programmes
- Role model personal leadership behaviours
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- 2+ years digital marketing experience
- Solid technical understanding of website systems – experienced in using CMS – Umbraco desirable
- Intermediate HTML knowledge
- Experience of writing website copy and achieving results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent working knowledge of SEO
- Intermediate – advanced experience of using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Works effectively in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written English
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- PPC experience
- Ability to report back to the business and recommend changes/ways of working
This role will be based at the Bristol office but will require occasional travel to other locations.
An immediate vacancy so please if you are interested please apply directly.