Salary range: £30k + Categories: Legal, Marketing Employment term: Permanent Location: Bristol Vacancy Status: Vacancy Filled Posted on: July 25th, 2017 Applications are now closed for this vacancy
Digital Marketing Executive – Circa £30K DOE – Bristol
Role purpose: To support, develop and implement digital marketing campaigns for this successful, growing Professional Services business.
- Where appropriate support in marketing initiatives that drive traffic, Partner activation & engagement, leads that turn into sales opportunities that in turn deliver sales
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns in conjunction with the Sales & Marketing Director and Digital Agency
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the company’s websites and landing pages
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of Partner industry developments
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend networking events
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Perform all stages of content production with the use of CMS systems as directed within the strategy
- A degree (2:1 or higher) in a marketing, PR or related subject is essential
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- A professional qualification in marketing or PR (CIM, CIPR, etc) is desirable
- A background in the legal, financial or professional services sector is desirable
- Do you have a degree (2:1 or higher) in Marketing, PR or a related subject?
- Do you have three years experience in a digital marketing role?
- Is your background in the legal, financial or professional services sector?