Digital Marketing Consultant £35k + bonus / OTE £18,000 (uncapped), Phone, Laptop, Home Working
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Consultant. Our client has a national presence, and as this is a home-based role the successful candidate can be based anywhere in the UK.
As a Digital Marketing Consultant, you will be reporting to the Regional Sales Manager and you will be responsible for generating revenue through digital marketing services (DMS) product portfolio.
This will be a customer facing, video sales-based role, that consults with and acquires clients for a full suite of digital marketing services. New client acquisition will come via two primary sources: Own sourced – prospected through cold calling, networking, or any other form of self-generated introduction and Lead Referral.
Principal Duties / Responsibilities
- Source new business opportunities through proactive prospecting, including cold calling, networking and LinkedIn
- Undertake full qualification of prospects to assess their suitability for DMS and uncover their business needs
- Work closely with local publishing centres to ensure they are well supported in their efforts to refer quality opportunities
- Where possible, implement a two-call approach to acquiring new business; fact find and close
- Utilise standard, branded sales collateral to build client presentations
- Always ensure that the clients’ best interests form the basis of each recommended DMS solution
- Ensure robust time management by conducting 80%+ of sales calls via video conference
- Close opportunities by utilising proven sales methodology, with a close rate of 33%+
- Ensure all documentation is correctly and promptly completed, once a sale has been agreed
- Work closely with the dedicated Digital Account Manager to onboard new clients
- Create at least two new, qualified sales opportunities each week
- Secure at least £1,500 of new recurring (3 months+) media spend each month
- Continually look for upsell opportunities across all accounts
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to ensure appropriate levels of support
- Where possible, record client video calls to review and seek areas for development
- Record all day to day activity
- Closely manage pipeline opportunities
- Proactively engage with the DMC development initiative
- Seek personal development via industry qualifications
To be successful in this role, you must be a ‘hunter’ salesperson with knowledge of digital marketing (SEO PPC Website etc) or having already sold digital marketing services before.
- Be competent in the use of relevant IT systems and processes required to perform the role, particularly CRM
- Be a proactive team player, contributing positively to team meetings reviewing performance in sales attainment, product and service development and strategic direction
- Be a brand ambassador both internally and externally
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>