Up to £40K doe + benefits including health insurance, life insurance, pension, flexible working and more
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established design agency which is now part of a larger fully employee-owned independent business. The agency works across multiple sectors with a broad variety of brands. The studio is a relaxed and friendly place to work, with an experienced team delivering high quality work across print, digital and social channels.
The role would best suit a middle-weight designer (although promising less experienced candidates may be considered). You will be responsible for the creative development of new digital projects as well as the implementation of established design strategies for existing clients. These would include web apps, websites and micro-sites and potentially some social and email work.
Skills and Experience required
- Experience of design through to production and build of a project and who is able to create high quality visuals for presentation, through to wire-framing, to creation of near pixel perfect files ready for developers.
- Proficient in the use of Sketch or Figma, Invision and Adobe suite. Any motion or video experience would be useful but not essential.
- Ideally you will be a middle-weight designer with a background of working in an agency environment and used to the demands of a busy studio.
- A flexible and creative problem solver, with a broad range of skills, who can work collaboratively with other members of the design and in-house development teams.
- Strong organisational and time management capabilities, bringing good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>