Deputy Store Manager
£23K – £25K + bonus scheme, life cover, 25 days hols + bank hols + pension
No weekend work required!
Have you worked in a supervisory role in a retail store using sales skills? If so, this is a great opportunity to join the UK’s leading supplier in this sector in a B2B role. The company has been established over 100 years and is part of an even larger retail group.
You will be assisting the Store Manager in the effective management and day to day operation of the retail store, supervising a small friendly team and leading with a hands-on style deputising during the Store Manager’s absence.
- Actively provide assistance and sales advice to customers
- Encourage and motivate team members to improve and exceed customer service
- Maximise sales opportunities
- Control and co-ordinate replenishment of stock throughout the store
- Ensure effective security is maintained at all times in all areas
- Assist Store Manager in maintaining stock levels, liaising with purchasing department when necessary
- Develop product knowledge to a high standard
- Develop, organise and maintain visual displays of merchandise
- Cashing up and banking as required
We are looking for someone with experience working in a supervisory role in the retail sector who has proven sales skills. You will need to have a friendly, positive and confident personality with excellent customer service and organisational skills to build strong working relationships with colleagues and be motivated to provide a great service to customers. You will need your own transport to commute to the premises in Avonmouth.
If you have the relevant skills and experience this is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business in a friendly, motivated team where you are not expected to work any weekends! This is an immediate vacancy so please apply immediately.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>