Salary £25K – £35K + £10K performance bonus + extensive benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful international software company at an exciting time of growth. This is a new role due to expansion and the perfect opportunity for someone with customer facing experience looking for an exciting new role focused on customer success and retention.
The company have won numerous awards and have a great team culture with an emphasis on employee development. As well as working from a brand new bespoke-designed office with game zone and Bristol’s largest roof terrace, they also sponsor a range of high- profile Bristol sports teams and support charitable causes.
The Job role
Working alongside the Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for the management of customer accounts to ensure they have the best experience. You will be up-selling and cross-selling the company products and services.
- Manage, maintain and update the CRM system.
- Produce regular reports as instructed by the Customer Success Manager.
- Answer ad hoc customer queries.
- Arrange customer meetings, prioritising those deemed high risk.
- Own follow-up correspondence and actions following customer meetings.
- Identify new sales opportunities.
- Collect and collate customer feedback.
- Meet regularly with the Customer Success Manager to highlight wins, risks, solutions and ideas.
Essential qualifications and experience
- At least one year’s previous experience in a customer-facing role
Desired qualifications and experience
- Previous sales experience
- Experience in a tech company
- Degree educated
- An interest in the fintech industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken business English
- Desire to learn and grow within the role as the sales team expands