We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Team leader for our fantastic client within the travel industry.
Our client strives to be game-changers in the travel industry and to provide their team with work that is challenging, rewarding and in which they can take enormous pride.
About the role
Managing the Customer Service team, your role is to recruit, manage, train and support a team of customer service executives. You will enable them to deliver unrivalled personalised service to all customers from the point of booking until their return, ensuring customers become ambassadors for the company.
Day to day management and support of the customer service team will be required to ensure they are working at the top of their game, both efficiently and effectively. Working with the Head of Customer Experience you will strive for excellent service levels, efficient processes and ways of working, and champion the overall mission of driving word of mouth enquiries.
- You will have at least 3 years of experience in a customer service role, and 1-2 years of team leader experience, enabling you to hit the ground running
- You are a team player who is used to working in a smaller company. You won’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into the day job to actively support the CS team with daily tasks/duties.
- You are empathetic, friendly and charismatic, with a calm demeanour enabling you to remain calm under pressure
- You are a strong communicator who is able to lead and inspire a team, whilst being a good listener with well-developed writing skills
- At least 3 days per week at our office in Bristol, with home working available for the remaining days
- Standard office hours are 9am to 6pm GMT, Monday to Friday, however flexible working is available
- You will be required to help provide out-of-office weekend cover during the high season to support our travelling customers. This will be around 3-4 weekends over a 6 month period (October-March). TOIL will be given in return.
- Twenty-five days of paid holiday will be awarded each year, in addition to your birthday and bank holidays
- Company benefits include annual travel insurance, group pension scheme, bike-to-work scheme, flexible working policy, opportunity to work-and-travel
- Salary will be competitive and dependent on experience
- You will report to Head of Customer Experience
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>