We have just been asked to find an experienced Customer Service Administrator on a permanent basis for our client based over in Avonmouth. The successful candidate will have excellent IT and customer service skills and a can-do attitude. The Customer Service Administrator will work closely with the Marketing Manager to promote the business products and services through contacting customers via phone and also by assisting with social media and various marketing campaigns.
You will provide support to the business function to generate growth and increase the customer base and ensure processes, systems and controls deliver a first-class service to our existing and future customer base.
Essential Skills and experience:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills
- Polite, professional telephone manner
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience within a Customer Service Environment
- Complaint handling experience
If you have the necessary skills and experience required for the role, please click apply.