Customer Service Account Manager
Up to £35K Depending on Experience
Mobile phone, laptop
*Security/CCTV/Access Control experience essential*
Our client, a successful company who have developed a strong reputation for flawlessly handling multifaceted initiatives and developing bespoke security solutions and services for their clients, are looking for a Customer Service Account Manager to join their friendly team in North Bristol.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Monthly management team meeting participation to gauge opinions & support in decision making within the company.
- Contribute to the delivery of excellent customer service within the service department, whilst fulfilling our customer remit & adhering to processes in place.
- Produce quotations, liaise with customers to assess & identify requirement, creation of kit list, scope of works, job documents and follow up on all outstanding quotations in a timely manner.
- Liaising with the service administration team to source engineers to carry out these works in conjunction with standard mark up and margins expected.
- Dealing effectively with customer disputes & complaints and liaising accordingly with the customer contact and appropriate account manager, including identifying areas of improvement for the company processes.
- Assisting with the administration tasks of the service department when required.
- Line management of Service Administrators.
- Responsible for the identification and sourcing of training and support of current & new staff on the service team.
- Liaising with the ‘Engineer resource manager’ and ensuring sufficient availability of engineers is maintained in line with customer contracts. Identifying shortfalls in capacity and developing contingency plans.
- Responsible for the compliance of the company’s data retentions policy, ensuring that hard drives are removed, formatted and logged for secure auditable destruction.
- Reviewing supplier products & prices, and organising update briefings where necessary for engineers and staff.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the company stock, overseeing the quarterly stocktake and ensuring that stock equipment is in a serviceable and relevant condition for use by the company as required.
Experience, skills and behaviours required:
- Previous Security/CCTV/Access Control experience, with a proven track record in delivering excellent customer service.
- Previous Team Leader or Management experience advantageous.
- Previous use of Alarmaster would be advantageous
- Full UK driving licence and be prepared to travel when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to prioritise and proactively manage your workload, as well as working under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Have accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player with a sense of humour
This full time position is offered with a competitive salary of up to £35k plus benefits. If you have the relevant skills required and are interested in this position, please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>