Customer Accounts Coordinator
£23,000 – £25,000
This is a great opportunity for someone with excellent customer service and admin skills to join a well-established company providing a unique service globally and in an interesting business sector.
You will be working with the Business and Communications Manager looking after existing accounts and developing new business clients.
- Provide effective admin support.
- Develop and maintain relations with customers by providing a high-quality service.
- Support the research, generation and nurturing of new prospects using a variety of communication channels.
- Maintain accurate activity information in the CRM application.
- Efficiently and effectively respond to inbound enquiries and follow up on existing customer enquiries.
- Maintain an updated competitor activity spreadsheet.
- Attend some relevant events to raise awareness of the product and service.
- Help to identify and create relevant content such as case studies, blogs and articles for new and existing clients working closely with the Digital Marketing Executive.
Skills and experience required:
·Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
·A dynamic, proactive approach to working with potential and existing B2B customers
·Resilient and resourceful with a can-do attitude
·Experience working with a CRM. (Desirable)
·The ability to quickly build a strong rapport with potential customers.
·A well-organised approach to managing workload, being able to prioritise effectively and demonstrating strong time-management skills.
·To be passionate about sales and service.
·To be a team player
·Confident using Microsoft Office, Word, Outook and Excel.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>