Permanent and full time.
OK. So you’re a top-notch copywriter and love a challenge. An experienced creative with the conceptual capacity to deliver cut-through campaigns. A grasp of grammar that makes you the safest pair of hands possible. And an unerring ability to turn technical tracts into captivating copy.
But are you looking for a new opportunity? The chance to work with international brands, global clients and projects that switch seamlessly between online and offline?
If the answer’s yes, you may be interested in what we have to offer.
Who we are…
Based in vibrant Bristol, we are a highly respected international creative agency with a focus on measurable results.
Whether it’s online or offline, we provide a full range of design and marketing services, from strategy, campaigns and lead generation, to brand building, events, product communications and web builds.
And we’re pretty good at it too, having won accolades in both the UK and USA, including Recommended Agency Roster Awards, and Best International Brand Strategy at the Drum Marketing Awards.
Just a handful of the names we work with on a regular basis include Panasonic, Prysmian Group, Rathbones, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Daikin, South West Water and Regus.
Having been in the business for nearly four decades, we’re made up of an experienced team of 70+ professionals. We’re proud to be an independent, dynamic and friendly company that really takes care of its staff, offering exciting challenges and room to grow, with plenty of entertainment and laughter while you do it.
We’ve recently moved into our newly converted officesin Easton – one of Bristol’s most creative quarters. Our new space is a great place to work, with plenty of light, a café and kitchen, showers, solar panels, and meeting spaces aplenty (go and watch the conversion on our Youtube channel). What’s more, we’re a short walk from some great places to eat in and around St Mark’s Road, and very easy to get to, with two local stations, Bristol’s cycle path network and plenty of buses close by.
What you’ll be doing…
Working alongside the Creative Director and Senior Copywriter, you’ll be part of a 12-strong creative team. Great interpersonal skills are a must, along with the ability to present and sell ideas to clients at all levels.
Below are just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with:
- Concept creation
- Web writing
- Brand positioning
- Infographic/animation/film scripting
- Social campaigns
- Channel promotions
- Product literature
- Direct mail
- Digital and press advertising
- Editorial writing
What you’ll be needing…
If it’s all sounding interesting so far, read on for the key skills we’re looking for. You’re likely to be a problem solver, a can-doer who will roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. And just as importantly, you’ll be a good egg. Once we’ve had our morning coffee we’re a very friendly lot and we want another professional, fun person on our team.
- You’ll have a solid track record brimming with stunning, successful work – including both long and short copy. Although you’ll be working across a broad spectrum of sectors, experience in technology and financial services will stand you in the best possible stead. Equally comfortable in offline and online environments, your projects will cover everything from brochures to web banners, and from brand launches to weekly blogs.
- It goes without saying that you’ll bring bags of flair and enthusiasm, along with an exceptional understanding of writing that grabs attention, sells and demands response.
- Exceptional attention to detail and proof reading.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and telephone manner.
- Ability to use both PC and Mac OS-X operating systems.
- High level of proficiency using internet, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Solid experience of writing for social media.
- You’ll be working in an environment with high levels of professionalism, being punctual and reliable at all times.
- You are a people person with a positive, ‘can-do’ and mature attitude.
- Hardworking and willingness to work outside ‘normal’ working hours when required. This is not the norm but can happen.
- Flexible with the ability to react quickly.
- Practical and level headed.
- Hungry to progress and develop.
What you’ll be getting…
- A competitive salary, dependent on skills and experience.
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays.
- Training and development opportunities.
- The chance to immerse yourself in, and learn from, international client projects.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Private medical insurance.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking (and showers at the office!).
- Retail and gym discounts.
- Frequent social events.
- As much tea and coffee, and as many biscuits as a human can handle.
- An all-round wonderful place to work, in the great city of Bristol, with lovely people who are passionate about what they do but have fun while they do it.
So, if you like the sound of the role, and you have what it takes to deliver the world-class service our clients demand, please click apply today with your CV and a brief covering note.