Salary: £26k – £28k depending upon experience and knowledge, generous holiday allowance and benefits (pension, Income protection and death in service).
Our client is a discretionary investment management company, providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients.
They are a successful, privately owned, LLP, with 5 offices in the UK, a Channel Islands regulated subsidiary and one on-shore and two off-shore fund entities.
The company has a fast moving, fast growing, dynamic and challenging culture but also one where everyone feels part of the team and where they can have fun.
The RoleWe are looking for someone to help support both the company’s Compliance and HR teams. The role will report to both the Head of Compliance and the Head of HR in their Solent office (Whiteley, Fareham). There are some routine areas of responsibility and there will be opportunities to be involved in project work:
- Managing diaries (for meetings, interviews etc)
- Co-ordinating tasks such as collating information from different departments by the deadline
- Supporting with system records and assisting with data collation and reporting (including for KPIs)
- Responsible for the board meeting packs including collation and distribution of data
- Supporting key HR processes such as interviews or processes such as performance reviews
The successful candidate will be a driven team player, a bright individual who is a naturally interested with a strong desire to deliver and learn. You do not need to have Compliance or HR experience but the following is essential:
- articulate with great communication skills
- flexible in what you do and happy to roll their sleeves up and pitch in
- highly organised with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines (communicating well with stakeholders particularly as this is a dual reporting role)
- have gravitas – may be having worked with sensitive data and must have the ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- Computer literate (good knowledge of excel is essential) with an interest in data and systems.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.