Salary £19000 p.a. plus 25 days’ holiday, pension and unlimited volunteer days
Are you looking for a rewarding role working in a friendly team environment? Would you like to be part of a business that makes a real difference to the community enabling corporate social responsibility?
We are currently recruiting for a Community Manager for a fantastic business involved in helping companies make a positive, measurable impact in their communities. They are uniquely positioned to enable companies to donate time, money, or surplus product to those in need.
We are looking for a highly organised, enthusiastic person to manage the administration across the food surplus redistribution client accounts. You will help with organising, supporting and communicating with fellow team members and customers, as well as a large network of community causes across the UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate will want to own projects and contribute towards helping the community. Your primary focus will be to support the client teams and the network of community causes to ensure everything runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Highly organised with the ability to work on more than one thing at a time
- Administrative skills that you are proud of
- Ability to be flexible in approach and prioritisation of tasks
- Good telephone manner and ability to prioritise outbound calls and handle inbound queries
- Willingness to do routine tasks (particularly ones which need 100% accuracy)
- Interpersonal skills
- IT skills including an ability to manage and use spreadsheets (Excel)
- Great grammar and spelling
- Social media skills (you have to love facebook, twitter, instagram and more!)
- Researching and matching community causes with retail, including identifying and building relationships with those in the network, and finding new ones. You will need to be able to work fast in order to meet client KPIs.
- Supporting causes in order for them to register efficiently and safely, following set processes
- Supporting retail store staff and helping to manage relationships between Stores and causes
- Keeping full records on all correspondence using SalesForce
- Calling and supporting charity and project leaders to troubleshoot and provide support
- Platform testing as needed to ensure the best possible user- experience.
It would be great if you had an understanding and interest in corporate social responsibility, volunteering and philanthropic activities and a knowledge of Salesforce would be an advantage but is not essential.
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of and you feel you have the skill required, we would love to hear from you!
Whilst we would love to respond to every candidate applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>