This is a superb opportunity to join an award-winning humanitarian organisation that helps businesses make a positive impact in their communities by donating volunteer time, money and surplus products, all in one place.
The job role:
As a Community Manager you will be managing the administration across their food surplus redistribution client accounts. You will support and communicate with fellow team members, customers and their large network of community causes across the UK and Ireland.
• Matching community causes with retail outlets for food surplus collections, including identifying and building relationships with those in our network and finding new ones.
• You will need to be able to work fast in order to meet deadlines and KPIs.
• Your primary focus will be to support the client teams and their network of community causes to ensure everything runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
• Supporting causes with the registration and vetting process.
• Supporting retail store staff and helping to manage relationships between stores and causes on a daily basis.
• Answering busy phone lines; communicating professionally and concisely over the phone.
• Keeping full records on all correspondence using Salesforce.
• Handling both inbound and outbound correspondence via email and phone.
• Troubleshooting and problem solving to support both community causes and client colleagues.
• Platform testing as needed to ensure the best possible user-experience.
• You will be involved in outbound activity to identify causes that can join our schemes, whilst following their approvals process.
• Highly organised with the ability to work on more than one thing at a time.
• Administrative skills that you are proud of.
• Ability to be flexible in approach and prioritisation of tasks.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent telephone manner and ability to prioritize a busy workload while answering inbound calls, offering great customer service.
• Willingness to do routine tasks (particularly ones which need 100% accuracy) and follow set processes accurately; close attention to detail.
• Interpersonal skills and eagerness to work as a team.
• IT skills including an ability to manage and use spreadsheets (Excel).
• Great grammar and spelling.
• It would be great if you had an understanding and interest in corporate social responsibility, volunteering and philanthropic activities.
• A knowledge of Salesforce would be an advantage, but is not essential.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>