12 Month Maternity Cover Contract
£30-35K (Depending on Experience) plus Benefits
Our fantastic new client, an international TV content distribution company, has just asked us to find an experienced Communications Coordinator to join their small, friendly team on a 12 Month Maternity Cover contract basis. This exciting role will be based in lovely offices near to Clifton and will have a global reach.
The ideal candidate will be a real all-rounder, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience gained in either a TV Production or Media Distribution environment. The successful Communications Coordinator will have outstanding administration and communication skills, be social media savvy with a flair for writing interesting and engaging content and used to working in a busy, ever changing environment, having the confidence to work with little supervision. This interesting role will be working with successful programmes such as The Masked Singer, Ghost Hunters and Naked Beach, to name but a few.
We are looking for a talented individual with excellent administration skills, to work in this fast paced and challenging role which is a mix of communications, marketing, sales and admin.
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Updating the company website with copy and images to promote new programmes
- Organising the on-line delivery of programme materials to broadcasters around the world
- Scheduling the CEO’s diary
- Liaising with our servicing company to ensure timely delivery of programmes to broadcasters internationally
- Invoicing clients
- Building keynote presentations for sales pitches
- Planning and booking travel
- Writing feedback reports to clients on sales activity around their programmes
- Preparing marketing campaigns for new programme launches
- Managing communication of information to the company’s sales agents globally
- Managing the company social media presence
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 3 years’ Communications Coordinator experience gained in either a TV Production or Media Distribution environment
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent organisational skills, particularly in relation to diary management
- Ability to manage effectively an ever-changing workload
- Strong IT knowledge including MS Office suite, Keynote, Dropbox and Google Sheets
- Excellent, proven time management skills and the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Polite, professional interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a strong command of grammar
- Experience of creating engaging content for digital channels
- Strong attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
The successful Communications Coordinator will be highly self-motivated, a quick-learner, extremely organised and excellent at multi-tasking. This role is offered with a competitive salary of £30-35K depending on experience and some lovely benefits including 28 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, free breakfasts, staff parties and monthly bring your dog to work days. If you have the required knowledge, skills and experience for the Communications Coordinator role, then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>