Client Services Team Leader
Financial Planning – Savings and investments
Up to £40K (Depending on Experience)
Our client, an award-winning discretionary investment management company have just asked us to find a Client Services Team Leader to join their growing team. They provide investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients. The firm are a successful, privately owned LLP, with 4 offices in the UK, a Channel Islands regulated subsidiary and one on-shore and two off-shore fund entities. Great culture within the firm who will support personal development opportunities.
The key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Managing 5 financial planning administrators supporting training needs and building a collaborative team
- Support a number of financial advisers with day to day tasks ensuring the team respond on a timely and accurate basis
- Delighting clients with a professional response to queries and actions
- Ensure that rigorous processes are in place across the team leading to efficient outcomes and accurate data population
The successful candidate will be a delivery orientated and well organised individual and also have:
- Good financial planning technical knowledge, ideally around savings and investments
- Strong interpersonal skills, ideally including experience of managing a team
- A rigorous approach to data accuracy
- Experience in process management and improvement would be an advantage
This superb role for Client Services Team Leader is offered with a very competitive salary of up to £40K depending on experience, generous holiday allowance and benefits (pension, income protection and group life.) If you have the required knowledge and experience for this role, then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>