Client Services Administrator
Our client is a wealth management company with a heart and soul. They are passionate about helping their clients achieve their goals in life through expert financial planning and sharp focused investment management. They have a fast moving, fast growing, dynamic and challenging culture but also one where everyone feels part of the team and where they can have fun.
We are currently recruiting a temporary enthusiastic and knowledgeable Client Services Administrator, to be based at our clients Office based in Whiteley.
The candidate will report to the Head of Client Services and the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Providing an excellent level of customer service
- Incoming post duties, ensuring correspondence is scanned and distributed in accordance with our procedures
- Outgoing post duties
- Using our in-house data systems
- Producing client packs and other basic administration duties as required
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in the Financial Services Industry and or in an IFA environment. Although being part of a team, they should be able to work independently with forward thinking and client focus at all times. They should also have:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to think client
- Attention to detail and a real focus on accuracy
- Great team working ethics
- Desire to work hard and succeed in a busy environment
Remuneration: £20,000 – £22,000 depending upon experience. Pension and pro-rata holiday.
Whilst we would love to respond to every candidate applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>