Client Services Administrator
Up to £26K depending on experience
Our highly successful client has just asked us to find an experienced Client Services Administrator to join their new administration team in Bournemouth. The firm is a discretionary investment management company, providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients.
This successful Client Services Administrator role will report to the Team Leader of Client Services in Bournemouth and the day to day key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- On boarding and administration of clients
- Using our in-house data systems
- Producing client packs
- Collating and producing accurate policy summaries for a range of financial products including pensions, investments and protection
- Liaising with advisers, clients and professional connections regarding general administration matters
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries from advisers, clients and professional connections
- Documenting procedures
- Ensuring a client file is compliant and ready to be passed to the paraplanning team
The successful candidate will have experience in the Financial Services Industry and preferably come from an IFA environment. Although being part of a team, they should be forward thinking, able to work independently and client focused at all times.
Preferred knowledge, skills and behaviours:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A general interest in the investment industry
- Experience in preparing or working with MIFID II relevant fee and review information with clients and advisers
- Industry knowledge of investment, pension and protection policies
- Great attention to detail and a real focus on accuracy
- Desire to work hard and succeed in a busy environment
This fantastic new Client Services Administrator role is offered with a very competitive salary of up to £26,000 depending upon experience, generous holiday allowance and benefits (pension, Income protection and death in service). Relevant exam support after the successful completion of a probationary period is also offered.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then you have not been successful this time around.