£60K basic plus uncapped double OTE bonus plus Benefits
Our client, a highly successful international software company are looking for an experienced Channel Manager to join their expanding team based in Bristol. The main purpose of this role is to find, develop and maintain partner relationships for the acquisition of business through channel.
They must also set up new channel partners and oversee the onboarding process. Working closely with the sales teams, the successful Channel Manager will be expected to draw on their experience and own network to establish profitable partners for the business, both locally and nationally. They will work to sales and revenue targets as set by the Sales and Marketing Director.
The Channel Manager will manage and implement channel marketing plans set out by the marketing team, feeding back to the marketing team on the success of sales promotions and to assist with UK wide events. They will also identify and reach out to potential channel partners and pinpoint opportunities for new partner relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven professional with a proven track record of having achieved targets and demonstrable strong experience of selling to partners and creating channels.
The successful Channel Manager will:
- Be a strategic thinker
- Be Self-motivated
- Able to plan and execute their own workload in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent communication skills with ability to read the room
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with partners
- Have a strong understanding of cloud ERP software
- Be driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales
- Have a keen appetite for business wins
- Be an excellent team player
- Take an ownership approach
- Previous proven experience of building both a channel pipeline and implementing channel partners
- Strong personal network within the target industries
- At least 5 years’ channel sales experience
- Willingness to travel frequently, as will be required to meet prospective and current partners
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, focused professional to join a growing and successful organisation. The Channel Manager role is offered with a very competitive basic salary of £60K plus generous OTE bonus, car allowance, flexible working policy, healthcare and other excellent benefits.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>