Channel Account Manager
Salary £35 – £40K doe + £30K bonus + £5K car allowance + excellent benefits package
We have a superb opportunity for an experienced, ambitious Channel Account Manager to join a hugely successful international software company and leading provider of cloud-based ERP systems based in Bristol. The company is enjoying an exciting time of unprecedented growth and offers a great team culture with an emphasis on professional and personal development. Their new bespoke designed offices include a games zone and Bristol’s largest roof terrace. The company are also heavily involved in corporate social responsibility gifting charity days to staff, sponsoring Bristol sports and reducing carbon footprint.
Due to rapid growth, the company are now looking for a Channel Account Manager dedicated to help deliver the success of their partner programme. You will become the go to person for all partners and will work closely with the Channel Manager in setting out strategies to increase engagement and success. As Channel Account Manager you will focus on onboarding new partners and supporting existing ones.
- Be the main point of contact for our Partners.
- Answer partner enquiries, calls, and emails on a day-to-day basis.
- Onboard new partners onto the Partner Program.
- Provide partners with relevant sales & marketing content
- Help partners identify opportunities to increase their marketing and sales activities.
- Hold regular meetings with partners to discuss progress and partnership.
- Hold annual meetings with partner to evaluate partnership and discuss future plans.
- Travel to and meet with partners face to face.
- Ensure high levels of partner satisfaction by setting appropriate expectations.
- Ensure long term expansion of business, taking into account current/specific market conditions.
- Drive and organise the company Partner Day together with the Channel and Marketing team.
- Monitor partner sales activity, ensure partners keep pipeline up to date.
- Provide regular reports to the Channel Manager to keep partner sales pipeline and customer prospect data up to date.
- Collaborate with support, marketing, pre-sales and technical teams to ensure partner success.
- Monitor, report, and counter competitor activity.
- Support company brand management and PR development initiatives.
Qualification and experience required
- BSc/BA business administration or relevant qualification.
- Driver’s licence required.
- 5+ years proven track record of successful account management
- Previous experience in channel sales preferable.
- Previous experience working for a finance software company or in Saas desired.
- Self-motivated, organised and thorough
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- Pro-active and can motivate others.
- Great collaborator.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Ability to plan and execute own workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel frequently within the UK.
Benefits include flexible working policy, health insurance, 26 days holiday rising to 5 extra days + bank holidays and more.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>