Business Development Manager
Up to £48K base salary with £100K uncapped OTE plus car allowance £6k plus mobile, laptop & superb list of benefits including flexible working policy.
We have a superb opportunity for an experienced, ambitious Business Development Manager to join a hugely successful international software company and leading provider of cloud-based ERP systems based in Bristol. The company is enjoying an exciting time of unprecedented growth and offers a great team culture with an emphasis on professional and personal development. Their new bespoke designed offices include a games zone and Bristol’s largest roof terrace. The company are also heavily involved in corporate social responsibility gifting charity days to staff, sponsoring Bristol sports and reducing carbon footprint.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ proven track record of consultative selling within the software solutions sector.
The primary purpose of this exciting new role is to find, win and develop new logo business for the company by proactively seeking new business opportunities to develop a strong sales pipeline. As an experienced sales professional, you will have a hunter mentality with a strong desire to succeed, whilst also having a warm, likeable personality to nurture new business and create strong working relationships with customers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven professional with a proven track record of having achieved targets and demonstrable strong sales experience.
• Win new customer business
• Work with the Marketing Team to approach potential leads and prospects
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by setting appropriate expectations
• Provide professional account management and effective handover of sales accounts to delivery teams
• Provide regular reports to the Sales Manager to keep sales pipeline and customer prospect data up to date
• Work effectively with presales consultants to ensure efficient use and focus of resources
• Take a proactive role in the identification of target markets, development of key sales messages and optimisation of sales processes
• Achieve sales figures and profitability targets
• Provide all necessary support and assistance to the presales, marketing and technical teams
• Ensure long term expansion of business taking into account current/specific market conditions
• Develop strong relationships with key accounts and customers
• Support company brand management and PR development initiatives
• Identify and develop new market opportunities for all product groups
• Explore new channels to market
• Monitor, report and counter competitor activity
• Liaise with operations, technical and product development to address any quality, delivery and design issues
• Strategic thinker with ability to communicate and negotiate at C-suite level
• Able to plan and execute own workload in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills with ability to read the room
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with partners
• Strong understanding of cloud ERP software
• Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales
• Have a keen appetite for business wins
• Be an excellent team player
• Take an ownership approach
• Previous proven experience of building a sales pipeline
• At least 5 years’ consultative sales experience in software solutions
• Willingness to travel frequently, as will be required to meet prospective clients
If you are an experienced Business Development Manager looking for an exciting new challenge with a strong, progressive company, then please apply today!//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>