Business Development Manager
Up to £44K basic salary plus double OTE bonus, plus Car, Mobile, Laptop & superb list of benefits
Our client is a highly successful international software company in an exciting time of growth. They now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their friendly and ambitious sales team of six based in Bristol. The company offers a rewarding, fun and creative working environment where staff achievements are celebrated.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years solid sales experience, ideally gained from a cloud/digital transformation/software solutions sales background. The BDM role will report directly into the Sales & Marketing Manager.
The primary purpose of this exciting new role is to find, win and develop new business for the company by proactively seeking new business opportunities to develop a strong sales pipeline. As an experienced sales professional, you will have a hunter mentality with a strong desire to succeed, whilst also having a warm, likeable personality to nurture new business and create strong working relationships with customers. The ideal Business Development Manager will be a well organised, excellent communicator with a good sense of humour, who sees the benefits of listening to their prospects as much as talking to them.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven professional with a proven track record of having achieved targets and demonstrable strong sales experience.
The successful Business Development Manager will:
- Be a strategic thinker
- Be Self-motivated
- Able to plan and execute their own workload in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent communication skills with ability to read the room
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with partners
- Have a strong understanding of cloud ERP software
- Be driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales
- Have a keen appetite for business wins
- Be an excellent team player
- Take an ownership approach
- Previous proven experience of building a sales pipeline
- At least 5 years’ sales experience
- Willingness to travel frequently, as will be required to meet prospective clients
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Win new customer business
- Work with the Marketing Team to approach potential leads and prospects
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by setting appropriate expectations
- Provide professional account management and effective handover of sales accounts to delivery teams
- Provide regular reports to the Sales and Marketing Director to keep sales pipeline and customer prospect data up to date
- Work effectively with presales consultants to ensure efficient use and focus of resources
- Take a proactive role in the identification of target markets, development of key sales messages and optimisation of sales processes
- Achieve sales figures and profitability targets
- Provide all necessary support and assistance to the presales, marketing and technical teams
- Ensure long term expansion of business taking into account current/specific market conditions
- Develop strong relationships with key accounts and customers
- Support company brand management and PR development initiatives
- Identify and develop new market opportunities for all product groups
- Explore new channels to market
- Monitor, report and counter competitor activity
- Liaise with operations, technical and product development to address any quality, delivery and design issues
This Business Development Manager role is offered with a very competitive basic salary of up to £44K plus double OTE bonus, car/allowance, flexible working policy, Pension, healthcare, generous holiday, company socials and much more!
If you are an experienced Business Development Manager looking for an exciting new challenge with a progressive company, then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>