Business Development Manager
Up to £65k basic + car/car allowance & uncapped commission.
Mix of Home and Office working
Our Bristol based client is a Microsoft Gold Partner Managed Service Provider with a specialist cyber security offering. They are currently seeking an experienced, talented and motivated team member to support their sales department, generate leads and close sales. The role will be focusing on selling a range of services to enable organisations to get the most out of the Microsoft technologies they already own.
Working primarily US hours you will need to roll up your sleeves; you will be highly rewarded for doing so. You will receive a great base salary, plus fantastic on-target earning potential. They also offer a generous benefits package and on-going training and support.
The successful candidate will be working with a diverse range of customers across multiple industry sectors to manage and develop new customer relationships and nurture are existing clients.
- Develop sales with new and existing customers
- Maintain knowledge of the Microsoft M365 stack, competitors, and business drivers
- Manage qualified leads through the sales pipeline
- Manage all sales follow up admin / CRM activity / emails / appointments
- Self-manage your own productivity to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Work effectively with other members of the team
- Monthly forecasting and accurate reports
- Attend marketing events in the UK and overseas
Skills and Experience:
- Previous proven B2B technology sales experience is essential
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365, IT and technology sector also essential to the role
- Positive attitude and be able to work well under pressure and strive to meet targets
- You must have the ability to build rapport with prospects and represent the company and our services well
- You will be proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work with and without supervision
Benefits ontop of basic salary
- Generous commission structure
- Training will be provided
- Pension plan
- Regular staff socials
- Location: Bristol with travel to the US
- Hours: Full Time, 40 hours per week
- Permanent: with a 6-month probation period
- Start Date: Immediate
Whilst we would love to respond to every candidate applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>