Business Development Manager
£45 – £50K base salary with double on-target commission
Car allowance £6,000 plus mobile, laptop & superb list of benefits including flexible working policy.
Our client is a highly successful international cloud based financial ERP software company in a very exciting time of growth. Due to ongoing expansion, they now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager with an excellent sales track record to join their friendly and ambitious sales team based in Bristol. The company offers a rewarding, fun and creative working environment where staff achievements are celebrated.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ solid relevant sales experience in solutions/consultative selling.
The primary purpose of this exciting new role is to find, win and develop new business for the company by proactively seeking new business opportunities to develop a strong sales pipeline. As an experienced sales professional, you will have a hunter mentality with a strong desire to succeed, whilst also having an outgoing, warm and engaging personality to nurture new business and create strong working relationships with customers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven professional with a proven track record of having achieved targets and demonstrable strong sales experience.
• Win new customer business
• Work with the Marketing Team to approach potential leads and prospects
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by setting appropriate expectations
• Provide professional account management and effective handover of sales accounts to delivery teams
• Provide regular reports to the Sales Manager to keep sales pipeline and customer prospect data up to date
• Work effectively with presales consultants to ensure efficient use and focus of resources
• Take a proactive role in the identification of target markets, development of key sales messages and optimisation of sales processes
• Achieve sales figures and profitability targets
• Provide all necessary support and assistance to the presales, marketing and technical teams
• Ensure long term expansion of business taking into account current/specific market conditions
• Develop strong relationships with key accounts and customers
• Support company brand management and PR development initiatives
• Identify and develop new market opportunities for all product groups
• Explore new channels to market
• Monitor, report and counter competitor activity
• Liaise with operations, technical and product development to address any quality, delivery and design issues
• Strategic thinker with ability to communicate and negotiate at C-suite level
• Able to plan and execute own workload in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills with ability to read the room
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with partners
• Strong understanding of cloud ERP software advantageous
• Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales
• Have a keen appetite for business wins
• Be an excellent team player
• Take an ownership approach
• Previous proven experience of building a sales pipeline
• At least 3 years’ sales experience
• Willingness to travel frequently, as will be required to meet prospective clients
The company has a beautiful bespoke designed office space with games area and large roof terrace and have achieved outstanding workplace accreditation. They have a strong team culture offering professional development, training and socials.
If you are an experienced Business Development Manager looking for an exciting new challenge with a strong, progressive company, then please apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.