Business Development Executive – £40K + Commission – SOUTH – J8789
To drive revenue growth, increase market share and market awareness of the company’s residential title products through allocated Law firms. To grow existing relationships and develop new relationships with key players in agreed business territories to build the profile and become clients’ preferred provider of residential title insurance.
- Participate in developing and delivering Group strategic goals for residential title insurance
- Drive the implementation of these strategies to derive greater focus and profitability from existing and non existing relationships
- Successfully create and execute selling strategies that will result in the delivery of sales objectives for First Title products within agreed target markets
- Comply with the PRA and FCA rules for approved persons including the carrying out of those duties and obligations designated by the allocated controlled function(s)
- Ensure Compliance with Anti-Money Laundering procedures, Risk Assessment monitoring and Internal Audit requirements. Ensure culture of compliance within departments
- Work with other areas to improve FTI’s profile through effective marketing and public relations
- Take responsibility for achieving revenue and profitability targets
- Develop and execute annual sales business plans and budgets
- Develop and maintain a good business relationship with existing and prospective clients
- Identify and understand risks that threaten the achievement of business objectives and continue to work with appropriate internal areas to develop systems, people, processes and controls to manage these risks
- Work closely with other internal departments to ensure the needs of the client is fulfilled in a timely manner and any issues resolved
- Mentor members of the sales and underwriting teams on sales techniques, market conditions, competitors, relationship management and develop their sales and general proficiency
- Attendance as the Company representative at exhibitions, trade shows and seminars
- Provide regular reports to Head of Sales and Marketing, UK on progress against sales targets and analysis of market in terms of products and competitors
- Continual development of industry / marketplace knowledge
- Travel is a key requirement
- Detailed knowledge of the residential property market is essential
- General Commercial awareness
- The ability to effectively communicate in all forms at all levels within an organisation
- Results orientated – able to focus on specific targets and demonstrate target achievement
- Tenacity – the ability to be clear and focussed on achieving the end result even when faced with repeated external obstacles.
- Ability to seek out new opportunities and develop through to fruition
- Creativity in understanding the clients’ real needs and designing bespoke solutions
- Effectively negotiate and influence key decision makers within client organisations including Board level.
- Passionate desire to ‘win’ new business.
- Understands the clients’ business and develops a partnership approach to problem resolution
- Builds rapport with colleagues
- Willingly shares personal experience and knowledge and provides feedback to colleagues to improve individual performance.
You must be a dynamic, ambitious, business minded professional, with an eye for new opportunities, sound commercial acumen and the ability to drive sales and increase revenue by developing new business opportunities. In simple terms you will be someone who is capable of self-generating leads, able to get your foot in the door and has an understanding of what our client’s clients do to enable you to come up with solutions to help close a deal.
You can demonstrate a high achieving new business sales track record of selling services ideally to law firms, banks and/or property investment companies. Detailed knowledge of the residential property market is highly desirable.
With proven ability to influence senior decision makers, you will be commercially aware, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, combined with a flair for negotiation. You will have solid presentation and engagement skills to develop and maintain relationships and to manage sales opportunities through to closing stages.
You must be independent, organised and able to work on your own initiative, with a flexible approach to work.
Above all, to be successful in this fantastic role you need to show enthusiasm, drive and passion with a strong desire to ‘win’ new business. For this you will be rewarded with the opportunity for a very successful sales career within an expanding global company.
Candidates must answer YES to the following:
Can you demonstrate a high achieving new business sales record of selling services ideally to law firms, banks and/or property investment companies?
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>