Business Centre Assistant (J8533) – Central Bristol – Permanent – up to £16,000
Our client is seeking an organized and efficient individual to assist the Business Centre team in ensuring the safe, efficient and uninterrupted operation of the business and the building.
This role is responsible for assisting the Business Centre Manager in delivering high quality and timely support services to the business
Please be aware that this role will involve large amounts of manual handling on a regular basis.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Be fully aware of and be able to carry health and safety initiatives as directed
- Re-credit the franking machine
- Track and trace recorded mail and special delivery items as requested
- Order courier services as and when required and track progress of deliveries
- Maintain and order stocks of stationery, including all printed items
- Collect all archiving and confidential waste boxes from all areas of the business on request
- Complete large bulk printing requests including the creation of marketing packs for all events
- Set-up/take down all furniture and equipment for internal meetings, including basic trouble-shooting for equipment
- Assist in office furniture moves (occasionally out-of-hours) including basic IT equipment, i.e. PC, monitor, etc.
- Liaise with outside contractors in respect of general maintenance for the offices
- Assist with the Induction of all new staff for the area
Preferably at least one year’s experience in a similar role. The successful candidate must be highly organised, committed and an effective communicator; with excellent service skills and the ability to contribute to a team environment, whilst reacting to changing priorities.
A large amount of flexibility will also be required in order to ensure the team is effectively covered at all times.