Part time – 16 hrs per week on a flexible basis
Up to £24K per annum plus benefits
Our client is a successful, well established property developer and residential property lettings specialist company. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to join their small, family run office in Central Bristol on a part time, flexible basis. The successful Bookkeeper will have at least 3 years experience ideally gained from a lettings or property management environment and have solid experience using Sage with knowledge of Xero a bonus.
Within this role you will be expected to work up to trial balance including VAT returns, but it does not include payroll. You will ideally be AAT qualified or equivalent and will be a confident bookkeeper.
The part time Bookkeeper will also be responsible for the following tasks:
• Balancing and maintaining accurate ledgers
• Matching purchase orders with invoices
• Coordinating bank deposits and reporting financial results on a regular basis to management
• Updating the CRM with client details and payments
• Producing monthly financial statements and balance sheets
• Preparing quarterly and monthly tax returns
• Maintaining accounts, verifying and posting transactions
• Balancing accounts on a day-to-day or week-to-week basis
• Managing client invoices & payments
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and banking contacts
• Working closely with accountants to prepare VAT returns
• Managing & filing relevant documentation
If you are a Bookkeeper with a minimum of 3 years’ experience, looking for a new challenge on a part time, flexible basis please apply immediately.
This fantastic role is offered with a competitive salary of up to £24K per annum working 16 hrs per week on a flexible basis with free parking, pension and up to 28 days holiday per annum, pro rata.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>