A great role for someone looking to grow in a dynamic and fast-growing wealth-management business, we are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant. This is perfect for a CIMA/ACCA studier who wishes to gain experience and develop their career.
A lovely and innovative company, this financial services company is looking for someone to actively progress within their team and grow in their nurturing and friendly environment.
To be considered for this role you must be educated to a degree level at a minimum 2:1 or with high A/B’s at A level. You will be ambitious and organised, ready to slot straight in to a great team and either be studying your CIMA/ACCA or proactively looking to study.
Does this sound like the dream role? Read on for job responsibilities and apply!
Among other things your duties can be split into 4 main categories:
Purchase ledger duties:
- To ensure all invoices and staff expenses are checked, coded and inputted along with any other queries related to invoices & expenses
- To prepare all BACs/ cheque payments and manage the administration of direct debits and standing orders
- Maintaining all supplier records on Sage
- To reconcile bank account daily
- To check, code and input all payments and receipts to Sage Line 50
- To make bank & cheque payments as requested
- To obtain any missing details and back up of all payments and receipts
Sales ledger duties:
- Calculate and generate sales invoices for fund income, DFM income and other ad hoc invoicing as required
- Debtor control as required
CRM systems reconciliation:
- Carry out the daily matching of income in the financial planning CRM system to the cash receipts
- Work to improve efficiency of the process
These duties will progress and develop as the role continues.
- Studying or looking to study CIMA/ ACCA
- Educated to degree level – Minimum 2:1 degree or to A level with A/B grades as a minimum
- Strong financial and analytical skills combined with strong attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ambitious and organised, a diligent and structured individual with the ability to prioritise and to work to tight deadlines.