Car Driver essential
35 hours per week
£23,102 plus excellent benefits
Our client based in North Somerset have just asked to find an Administrator to join their team to support the South West Division of the business. The successful administrator will provide a fully comprehensive administrative support to Regional Advisors, Regional Specialty Representatives and Deputies and ensure the smooth running of the administration function from day to day.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide administrative support to the Divisional Manager and the Officers of the Division.
- Set up and administer training courses, including liaising with course organisers and tutors, obtaining agenda approval for each course, booking rooms, and ordering catering for courses, photocopying course materials,
- Processing expenses forms and fees, maintaining course finances, etc.
- Organise travel and accommodation where necessary.
- Set up events and online bookings on website, and process registrations.
- Produce detailed evaluations based on feedback forms, produce certificates of attendance, maintain database of tutors and attendance register.
- Attend small meetings and take minutes, as required.
- Organise meetings, prepare agendas and take minutes, circulation of minutes, agendas and papers.
- Assist with organising conferences, workshops and courses for the Division, including processing registrations, liaising with delegates, speakers and exhibitors.
- To attend conferences, workshops and courses if necessary, which may occasionally involve an overnight stay.
- General office duties such as ordering stationery and equipment, photocopying, franking post and arranging divisional mailings.
- Responsible for updating divisional web pages.
- Maintain the electronic record and filing system for the assessment and approval of job descriptions for vacant job posts in the division.
- Allocate draft job descriptions to appropriate representatives for assessment.
- Prepare assessments for referral to senior management for further comments.
- Prepare and dispatch letters to NHS trusts and other employer organisations on behalf of the Regional Advisor or Deputy Regional Advisor.
- Track progress of job descriptions with the College and prepare monthly progress reports for the Head of Divisions, Regional Advisor and Deputy Regional Advisor.
- Maintain all archive records and filing, both electronic and manual.
- Deputise for other Administrators in their absence.
- Relevant experience of working in an administrative/secretarial post or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Ability to type accurately and at speed with good computing skills and experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written skills, including proven ability to draft correspondence
- Ability to work without close supervision and to prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to maintain efficiency, attention to detail and accuracy while working to tight deadlines
- Experience of working as a member of a small team
- Experience in organising and participating in training events
- Experience of Microsoft Publisher and PowerPoint
- Experience of updating web pages using a content management system
- Minute-taking and committee experience
- Financial Administration experience
- Knowledge of the NHS and an understanding of mental health issues
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this interesting and busy role, please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>