Hours: 7:15am-4:45pm (a later start time could be accommodated)
Essential skills: Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, CRM systems, Microsoft Word & Excel.
Up to £23K (depending on experience) plus bonus
Would you enjoy the opportunity to join a thriving, fast growing business where you can really make your mark? Are you enthusiastic, energetic and organised? Do you love working collaboratively within a team, liaising effectively with colleagues? Do you pride yourself on your customer service?
Our client, a leader in the gifting & souvenir industry, are looking for an experienced Administrator/Marketing Assistant to join their team with excellent IT skills in both Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
The Administrator/Marketing Assistant’s primary responsibility is for the end to end management of Logo Printed Order processing. This includes logo design, client approval and organising product production. An element of design and creativity is essential to this activity, along with a determined efficiency to ensure the whole process is managed effectively and on a timely basis for all orders.
Other responsibilities include:
- Product photography for website and catalogue
- Creating e-shots and associated marketing materials
- Ad-hoc graphic design tasks
- Website maintenance and updates
- Dealing with catalogue/sample requests
- Preparing and circulating reports on performance
Essential skills and behaviours:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), with an ability to quickly establish rapport with a broad mix of personalities
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills to plan activities and manage workloads across a wide variety of tasks
- Conscientious, with a meticulous attention to detail
- Confident, warm, friendly and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills – including Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, CRM systems, Microsoft Word & Excel.
- A genuine Team Player
- Superb customer service skills
- Have outstanding attention to detail and accurate data inputting skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills. There is always a lot to do in a day but responding to customer requests quickly and efficiently is critical
This fantastic Administrator/Marketing Assistant role is offered with a salary of up to £23k depending on experience plus a host of benefits including free lunch every day, free on-site parking and performance related bonus. If you are looking for a new varied and busy role, then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then you have not been successful this time around.