HYBRID WORKING (3 DAYS IN THE OFFICE)
NORTH BRISTOL (BS16) WITH FREE CAR PARKING ONSITE
SALARY c. £30k DOE + Pension + Healthcare + income protection
A fantastic opportunity, due to expansion, for an experienced Administrator to join a highly successful and growing communications business based in North Bristol
You will be working as part of a small, friendly team supporting the sales side of the business. It’s a very busy team so you will need to bring good admin skills to help things run smoothly and juggle the day to day demands of the business.
Examples of the duties involve:
- Preparing /issuing quotes on behalf of the Sales Team
- Validating and Processing Sales orders
- Support with pricing and hardware orders
- Day to day data management and compliance
- Supporting with Renewal administration
- Answering Inbound sales enquiries
- Scheduling diaries
- Managing correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Monitor and assist with Sales end to end process compliance
- Monitoring Sales Forecasting/ Reporting trends
- Organising Sales Meetings and Sales 121
- Organising Partner Knowledge Transfer sessions
- Systems administration
- Supporting with Company social events/ company meetings
- Organising and booking Travel
- Supporting the wider team including the CEO and other sales departments including marketing, business development and finance as needed
The work environment is busy and fun. Due to location you need to have a car and driving licence.
The successful candidate will have great admin and organisational skills, friendly personality and attention to detail. You will need excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel and great written and verbal communication skills. Everything else can be taught.
Access to Beer Friday available to finish off the working week!
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>