Salary: up to £28K doe
Hybrid working 3 days in office flexible working + excellent benefits
Super job role to join the team at the Bristol studio of a top 100 Architects practice, renowned for their excellence in heritage architecture and interior projects.
This is a really varied job role supporting the team in all aspects of office administration as well as communicating with people at all levels including consultants, contractors, suppliers and others.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support on implementing and maintaining business processes and procedures
- Office Management: ordering stationery, coordinating maintenance and local office suppliers
- Maintaining local office health and safety records
- Be an integral part of the West Region Support Team such as answering telephone calls, taking messages, managing visitors and deliveries where necessary as well as providing assistance to the wider architectural teams and operational groups within the company such as Finance, Business Management
- Upload and distribute project information
- Communicate with people at all levels including prestigious clients, consultants, contractors, suppliers, and other offices.
You will need excellent administration skills and experience including:
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Advanced Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to learn and utilise new systems
- Good with numbers
- Experience of dealing with people at all levels in person, on the telephone and email
- Experience of meeting deadlines and working in a pressurised environment
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multitask
- Co-operative and collaborative team member
- Able to work proactively on own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team
- Any knowledge of the architecture/construction industry an advantage
Benefits include agile and flexible working (3 days in office, 2 days working from home), with core working hours of 10am-4pm, a bonus scheme and more benefits, including bike2work scheme. They also provide a strong culture of growth with many opportunities for training and development.