Accounts Administrator/Office Manager
Up to £23K Plus benefits
Our client, a successful international Engineering company who design and manufacture energy saving products are urgently looking for a full time Accounts Administrator/Office Manager to work at their Bristol office.
The successful Accounts Administrator/Office Manager will be an essential part of the day to day operations of the finance team as well as the UK office. This is a fantastic, varied role working in a lively office where there will be ample opportunities to display your capabilities for multitasking and implementing new systems to help us work more efficiently.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
Finance administration for:
- Purchase orders
- Purchase invoices
- Accounts Payable
- Stock Input
- Supplier statement reconciling
- Credit Card Payment forms and invoices
Office & facilities management:
- Post distribution
- Ordering of office consumables and stationary
- Arranging PAT testing
- Overseeing the phone system, mobile contracts, gas and electricity suppliers, van insurance etc
- Managing the IT, cleaning, maintenance & leasing contractors
- Creation of HR files
- New starter inductions
- Administrating computer password and email set ups
- Maintenance of HR systems such as holiday, absence
- Finance administration background
- Organised and efficient
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good time-management skills
- Motivated, with a strong productive work ethic and positive enthusiastic attitude
- Be an analytical thinker, focussed on continual improvement, using initiative
- High level of computer literacy in MS Office packages particularly Excel
- Experience using Accounting software packages would be advantageous
This is a varied and rewarding role and is an opportunity for the right candidate to make a real impact on the business and grow with the company.
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this lovely role, please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying for our roles, unfortunately this is not possible due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days from the date you submitted your CV, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.