Account Manager – Regional Sales
12 Month Contract (Maternity Cover) – potential to go permanent
Home based, covering the West and East Midlands territory
£30K, company car/car allowance and various benefits
Our client, an industry leading global corporation, have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager from a Media or Direct Sales background to join their UK Regional Sales Team. Working for this large, well-respected company, the successful Account Manager will take a consultative approach and be responsible for instigating, developing and managing professional and profitable relationships with existing clients.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Achieving pre-determined revenue targets
- Developing and executing team sales strategy – weekly and quarterly
- Stakeholder management- gain a thorough understanding of the specialist clients’ business; marketing strategies and media objectives to ensure company products are front of mind
- Understand how Out of Home media can work with other media to maximise business opportunities
- Keeping abreast of industry and business news for all clients within specialist client list, enabling a greater client understanding
- Attend weekly team catch ups and provide progress updates
- Attend weekly sales meetings to give summary of sales activity and opportunities – short and long-term; updates on competitors’ activities and missed advertising spend
- Cascade company information to specialist planners within 1 week of release
- Utilise standard industry research tools e.g. Mintel; Postar; NMR and Touchpoints both to understand consumer behaviour and formulate sales opportunities
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with key clients, identifying new business opportunities with new and existing advertisers.
- Develop creative opportunities, establishing and managing partnership deals
- CRM administration
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- Full, clean driving licence
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Team player
- Stakeholder management experience
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Target driven
- Excellent presentation skills to deliver stand-up presentations to clients
- Articulate and persuasive communicator
- Creative and innovative in approach
- Excellent planning and organisational ability, including good time-management
- Computer literate – intermediate PowerPoint level and Basic Excel level
This fabulous role is offered with a very competitive salary plus further benefits. If you would like to benefit from great team support and enjoy entertaining clients, this could be for you!
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this fantastic Account Manager role with an established global leader, please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying for our roles, unfortunately this is not possible due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days from the date you submitted your CV, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>