3 month contract
up to £22K pro rata
Our client is a small, dynamic international digital marketing and consultancy agency based in central Bristol with a fabulous opportunity for a confident and adaptable Copywriter & Account Executive to join them for a 3 month contract to start shortly.
The agency specialise in social media marketing, events, business trips, contract negotiation, staff training, international relations and more.
This exciting role will involve supporting the team working with their clients, contributing high quality content for digital marketing and supporting activities and other events. This unique opportunity is usually based in Bristol’s city centre but now initially working from home due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Excellent copywriting skills and digital fluency are essential, plus the ability to manage your own workload and use your own initiative.
The Copywriter & Account Executive will:
- Be given support to become responsible for their own set of clients, carrying out marketing tasks according to the brief
- Source, create, schedule and distribute content across various social channels, using Buffer and in-channel scheduling
- Write copy to a high standard – both short (posts, tweets, instagram captions) and longform (articles, press releases, reports, newsletters etc.).
- Proofread and polish a wide range of texts to a high, native level of English.
- Carry out light digital design and editing, creating simple images, gifs and videos
- Be engagement and audience focused when it comes to strategy
- Respond to, and direct, comments and queries
- Create channel-specific social ads
- Reach out to influencers, related industry accounts and clients’ clients
- Research and draft presentations according to client’s needs (eg. competitor comparison, basic market summary)
- Generate regular reports in given formats, using provided analytic tools
- Regularly contact with clients to source information and to feedback on work
- Take part in video conference calls
Skills & experience
Excellent standard of English, fluent to native level
Knowledge of professional social media
Attention to detail and high standard in your work
A passion for social media, digital communication, branding
Ability to work without close supervision but as part of a team
Comfortable presenting to an audience.
Photo and video editing skills
Knowledge of google AdWords
If you have relevant experience please send your CV as soon as possible to apply for this exciting role.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>