Our marvelous client is looking for an experienced Account Executive with heaps of enthusiasm and positive energy to join a vibrant and expanding accounts team working with national and global B2B brands.
Who are they?
Based in the centre of vibrant Bristol our client is an independent creative marketing agency expanding rapidly. This office isn’t your everyday office, think a leafy urban space with exposed brick walls and gorgeous snugs – somewhere you look forward to working everyday!
What will you be doing?
Working with a global B2B brand you’ll be supporting the Senior Account Manager and Account Manager to ensure a smooth and easy delivery of all projects on time and in budget that blow expectations away every time. Your role will be hugely varied but expect to be working to tight deadlines with a fabulous team of creatives.
- A pro at building and maintaining friendly and professional client relationships
- Creating detailed and accurate reports on all aspects of the project and client documentation as and when required
- Providing creative analytical recommendations to the client and team
- Briefing and coordinating the artwork team, digital team and all groups involved in delivering a successful campaign on time and within budget
- Communicating daily campaign performance
- Eagle-eyed when it comes to detail and error checking – you must be very good at proof reading!
- Great at people management – you’ll be liasing with lots of different teams in your role
You must have:
- Obvious previous experience of life in an agency
- Top notch written skills and be able to communicate confidently at all levels
- Huge respect for confidentiality – both client and company
- An understanding of creative processes – through all medias
- A strong ability to analyse data and interpret facts and figures
- An understanding of both profitability and cost control
- An aptitude for Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- The ability to use both PC and Mac operating systems
Huge brownie points for having:
- Some experience of working with social media
- Experience of working with B2B projects
- An understanding of web content management systems
What will you be getting out of this deal?
- 23 days holiday increasing to 25
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking (and a shower at the office – handy!)
- Private medical insurance and a healthcare cash plan
- A phenomenal work environment with lovely passionate colleagues – plus a lot more!