Salary range: Up to £40k Categories: Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Miscellaneous, Sales, sales manager Employment term: Permanent Location: North Bristol Vacancy Status: Vacancy Open Posted on: December 23rd, 2021 Apply now
Senior Sales Development Representative
Salary c.£40K + Commission + Benefits
Hybrid home/office working or potentially home based
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Representative to join a highly reputable provider of HR services to promote employee workplace wellbeing.
This role will lead the Sales team generating, nurturing, and winning new opportunities to ensure growth targets are met and surpassed.
- To own and manage the company CRM system information to build accurate reports, forecasting and client communication recording and auditing.
- Utilise your already extensive professional network and develop it within the company values to maximise sales opportunities and self-generated leads, driving business growth and achievement of revenue targets.
- To seek and identify business opportunities through personal contacts, networking, client relationships, inbound enquiries, and market information.
- To own and lead the sales and aftersales process for small-mid size clients– qualifying leads, carrying out demos of company technology, carry out commercial negotiations/contracts, onboarding, upselling opportunities, ensuring prospects and clients are happy and revenue target is achieved.
- Carry out quarterly check ins with Sales Development Representative to ensure they’re supported and on target
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous ownership of and accountability for a CRM system to drive and manage sales process, pass accurate pipeline reports to senior leadership team.
- Proven experience of account management
- Proven experience of owning and delivery of sales process
- Proven experience delivering client focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven experience of commercial negotiations with clients.
- Proven experience of lead generation and achievement of targets
- Proven experience working with senior stakeholders, both internal and within client, to understand needs and presenting back effective solutions which are accepted.
This role will suit someone who is entrepreneurial and a solution-based thinker with great communication skills. A team player who is client focused and strikes a balance between friendly work culture and accountability for performance.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>